The great wall is, as you might expect, a huge wall. It also has a roadway on top. I've lumped it together with Route 6 because The Great Wall ends at the western end of Route 6. You can ride on top of the Great Wall, or down inside of it, but I wouldn't reccomend inside. Inside there are several stairwell openings with no guard rails, and I managed to fall into one of them on my scooter. I suppose a car would do better, lol.
The southern end of the wall starts at a giant Egyption-ish temple located on Robin Loop. The Roadway itself connects to the roof of the temple, and there is a rez zone up there to the left of the reflecting pool. You may have a little trouble getting across the reflecting pool to the road, but just be resourceful ;)
Route 6 is also known as "The High Mountain Road" as it clings to the sides of some of the tallest peaks in Second Life. This road is a pleasant, rustic drive through wooded areas and covered bridges and tunnels. It has a surprising number of buildings along its path, considering the tall mountainsides it travels along. Definitely a fitting end to all of the road routes available on Heterocera.
The southeastern end of Route 6 dead ends at some private property, but the SLRR Pavonia Station is a short distance staight ahead, so you can catch a train from here :)
Great Wall landmarks (click to go to the landmark)
- Southern end of The Great Wall
- Entrance to Happy Family Fun Park (on right)
- Entrance to Great Wall Gallery
- Northern end of the Great Wall, start of western side of Route 6
Watch out, the roadway on the Great Wall ends abruptly with a dropoff down to Route 6.
Route 6 Landmarks
- Start of western side of Route 6 (Go north for Route 6, the Great Wall is to the south)
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Athetis (right at the start of Route 6)
- The Gallery for Peaceful Minds (large Japanese Shrine)
- Pavement begins
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Lota
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Moth
- Roadway continues, but name changes to "Protected Land"
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Campanula
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Perizoma
- End of pavement here, but the route still continues
- Route 6 Rez Zone, Sabre
- Southeastern end of Route 6 (Rez zone)
- SLRR Pavonia Station
Let's hit the road!