Wellington Road is a cute side road with older style grey brick paving. It runs through the interior of the lower half of Jeogeot, and connects Route 10 to "The Shortcut", which connects back to both Routes 9 and 10. Wellington Road is mostly residential along its path, but gets a little more commercial on the northeastern end. Both the rez zones and sim crossings are well marked; sim crossing are marked with Wellington Road road signs, and rez zones have a little turn out with a picnic table.
Wellington Road Drive Guide
This guide starts at the southwestern end of Wellington Road at an intersection with Route 10, and ends at The Shortcut.
- Route 10 Rez Zone, Hangflame Ridge (head West from here to get to the intersection with Wellington Road)
- Intersection of Route 10 and Wellington Road (turn left onto Wellington)
- Wellington Road Rezz Zone, Lupoff
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Molesworth
- The Linden Road Community Hub in Tensel Moor
- Bridge (and sim crossing)
- Yavascript Pod Station
- Wellington Road Rez Zone
- Entrance to Vintage Market, (a cute little build, worth a peek)
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Cairnlow
- May's Freight Hub & Motel, with GTFO Hub, a diner, a mini market and a Texon gas station
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Chebi
- Road starts downhill
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Noguri (no turn out or picnic table)
- Entrances to Solace City (on both sides of Wellington Road)
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Hamnida
- Wellington Road Rez Zone, Mieum
- Shortcut Junction Rez Zone and northeastern end of Wellington Road
Shortcut Junction Rez Zone is the northeastern end of Wellington Road, and approximately the midpoint of Shortcut road, a short road that runs east and west connecting Routes 9 and 10. From this point, turn left to head over to Route 9, or go straight to get to Route 10.
"The Shortcut" Drive Guide
The Shortcut is a short road that connects Routes 9 and 10. This guide starts at Route 10, heads west through the interior of Jeogeot and ends at Route 9. There is lots of open space along this road, and few builds.
- Intersection of Route 10 and "The Shortcut" with rez zone
- Pavement style change from old style bricks to blacktop
- Intersection of The Shortcut with Wellington Road with rez zone (go straight for Wellington Road, turn right to stay on The Shortcut)
- Entrance to NJS Logistics & Haulage [Semoshi Depot] with rez zone
- Route 9 Intersection with rez zone
The western end of "The Shortcut" ends at Route 9
Let's hit the road!